Cozy and quiet
in a unique environment
Located just half a mile – less than a kilometer – from the municipality of Es Migjorn Gran, the hotel offers a magical setting of quiet and peace in the centre of what was in days of yore a very large farm of some 220 acres which produced cereals, and also milk – the prime ingredient of the very tasty Mahón cheese manufactured locally by skilled cheesemakers.
The hotel offers 7 Junior Suite de Luxe with private pool, 5 Junior Suites with terrace, 9 Double twin Superior with terrace and 6 Double twin Standard.
THE BUILDING AND THE FARM
A place very familiar
It is situated some 45 minutes walking from the beach at Binigaus and some 20 minutes, also walking, from the spectacular cova des Coloms, accessible through protected pine groves and scenery of incomparable beauty. The hotel, run with great attention to detail by the Triay Barber family from Es Migjorn.
Passion for the purebreds
Our environment is a truly idyllic place, we are surrounded by virgin nature, where Menorcan purebred horses move freely, grazing, growing and developing with the tranquility they deserve. It is a true privilege to visit our stables, one of the most prestigious Menorcan breeding studs on the Island; Yeguada de San Adeodato
Amenities and services
- Outdoor pool with solarium.
- Garden area.
- Sitting room on the ground floor of the main building.
- Organization of horseback riding (own stable)
- Packed luch (picnic) on request.
- Laundry service.
- Free outdoor private parking.
- Reception from 8:00 to 24:00
- Information and reservation of carhire, bikes, motorcycles, and airport transfers.
- Information and reservation of boats for hire.
- Information and reservation of nautical excursions, trekking and walking, watersports and other activities and sports.
- Information of cultural visits and routes, events, traditional and artisan markets, gastronomic routes…
- Information and reservation of tickets for shows, concerts and restaurants (subject to availability).
The Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell combines both real amenities and comfort respecting a long and pure Minorcan architectural tradition, showing the aesthetics of the island’s agrarian farmhouses.
There are many trails in the surroundings of the farm, ideal for walking and relaxing.
TRADITIONAL GASTRONOMY CARED TO DETAIL
When evening falls or night comes down and stars sprinkle the heavens with their light, the hotel kitchen offers a magnificent opportunity to indulge in the irresistible seduction of the most exquisite pleasure.